Monday, June 24, 2013

Behavior modeling

Short and sweet this week folks......... If you want your children to live right and make appropriate choices that will aid them throughout their lives you must model the behaviors. Primal eating, and lifestyle will rub off on your children. Commit to it, and do not be afraid to say no when your children give resistance.

This weekend my daughter asked me if we could PLEASE have chicken parm..... I said yes. When we began to prep for dinner she had already set up a breading station that included coconut flour instead of bread crumbs. She was also busy chopping up some bell peppers and onions. I asked her what she was doing and she replied "I figured we could have these instead of noodles". Way to go Mia! 

Live right and you are helping guarantee your families health too..............

 Who knew she had actually been paying attention all along?

No comments:

Post a Comment